Auto-mail filters and penet-remiler loophole?

Hm.

Seems someone sent a message to my frienly-mailer filter using penet
remailer.  So of course that person will get an anonymized reply,
thus being able to know what my anon-id there is.

Fortunetly I don't use penet or rely on it for any form of security.

That's one situation where it would be nice to specify in a line
somewhere *not* to anonymize mail sent through there (a command in
header saying X-Do-Not-Anonymize maybe?)

Rob.