Re: Bruce Taylor at HotWired

At 10:08 PM -0400 6/26/96, Jon Lebkowsky wrote:
> however in his place we've extended an
> 11th-hour invitation to Bruce Taylor of the National Law Center for Children
> and Families, and he's accepted.  Please join us!
>
> (Requires that you join HotWired)

Ooooooo, I'm *excited*!

My very own chance to meet Bruce Taylor, AKA "Penis with a Blister", AKA "PWAB",  AKA "The Toolman", AKA "The Labia Nailer".

I soooo excited, I just want to reach down right now and fondle my inner child.

Maybe not. After all that fondling, I'd probably be to TiReD...

Feh.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"If they could 'just pass a few more laws',
  we would all be criminals."    --Vinnie Moscaritolo
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/