Re: MS-Mail Security

On Thu, 27 Jun 1996 23:13:23 +0800 (HKT), you wrote:

>    I would like to gather informations of whether the MS-Mail server is
>secure or not, is anyone heard of somebody, say, disguise as other user
>or read other user e-mail?

	I haven't looked into it a great deal, but I have forgotten my password
and was able to retreive my mail by deleting the password file and making a new
one.

begin 644 tagline.txt
enum MicrosoftBoolean {TRUE, FALSE, MAYBE};
Greg Miller: Programmer/Analyst ([email protected])
http://grendel.ius.indiana.edu/~gmiller/
end.