Re: MacPGP 2.6.3 released

> > ...PGPlib (as I said, there is no PGP 3.0) will have full 2.6
> > support.  So, I don't know where you heard this, but I would
> > recommend you verify your information with people close to the
> > project before spreading more FUD around.
> >
> > Enjoy!
>
> Where do I get PGPlib?  An Altavista search of PGPlib turned up
> nothing, and it's not on net-dist.mit.edu, which I thought was the
> canonical distribution point?

If you read closely, you will notice that I said "will", which is in
the future tense.  PGPlib has not been released, yet.  But it will.
And I will most assuredly let you know when it is released.  Until
then, however, my time is better spent implementing than responding to
email like this.  So, thanks for making me lose my concentration and
my place in my code so I could reply to your message.

Enjoy!

-derek