Re: Lack of PGP signatures

On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, David F. Ogren wrote:

> Lots of people still deal with the Internet remotely, despite the
> profileration of SLIP/PPP accounts.

On the other extreme, but with the same conclusion, some of us work in
ubiquitous distributed computing environments. I simply don't have a "home"
PC; I can sit down and work on any of 20,000 computers on campus with equal
ease. Most of the time, I log on encrypted, but strong encryption is
unavailable for some services I need to use to do my job.

-rich