Re: CWD -- Jacking in from the "Keys to the Kingdom" Port

On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, Mark M. wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, David Rosoff wrote:
> > I've wondered .. could a creative child circumvent these filter programs
> If the child is creative enough, he will be able to boot DOS from a bootdisk
> and remove the line from config.sys that starts up the filtering software.

	Even more creative kids will find the Dos-based web browser
	that bypasses whatever is in the config.sys file, that is
	supposed to prevent them from seeing those "naughty" websites.

        xan

        jonathon
        [email protected]

	AOL coasters are unique, and colourful.