Re: What remains to be done.

At 12:58 PM 7/4/96 +0000, Deranged Mutant wrote:
>Another need is for file/disk-encryption utilities.  I'm not familiar
>with what's out there for Macs, but for PCs there's SFS and ASPICRYP
>for SCSI drives (with no source!) and SFS, SecureDrive and SecureDevice
>for HD (or FD).  The latter won't work on Win95. AFAIK, SFS and
>SecureDrive aren't 100% friendly with Win95 either, though they'll work.

        I'll just add that Jetico puts out BCrypt, which works perfectly
with Win95. Of course it costs, but one can try out the software only
version, then upgrage to hardware encryption!
Regards,            He who knows others is wise.
		    He who knows himself is enlightened.
Joseph  Reagle      http://rpcp.mit.edu/~reagle/home.html
[email protected]      E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65  BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E