Re: Net and Terrorism.

On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, snow wrote:

>      2) When they _are_ exposed, let them fight the fuck back. Rules of
>         engagment are simple. When fired on, shoot to kill. If the shot
>         comes from a building, take out the building. If from a crowd,
>         well, do you best, but _get the shooter_.

	Basically, what you're saying is that one armed person in a crowd
of a hundred needs to be killed no matter what happens to the lives of the
other 99? Give me a break, we're not living in the 1800's anymore, we want
to STOP wars, not create them!

> 	If the US were to offer Russia $3 billion (or whatever)
> in a one time take it or leave it for their entire chemical weapon stock,
> it might get the soviet shit off the market. The nuclear stuff is a little
> easier to store (I think) and it would be a harder sell.

	You'll never see it happen. First of all, a lot of the chemical
weapons in the former Soviet Union are probably not even owned by the
government, some are probably owned by private individuals. Secondly, the
former Soviet Union would never give up all their chem. weapons for the
same reason, that the U.S.A would not give up theirs (they'd be left
defenseless, or very open).

Ryan A. Rowe - Montreal, Quebec        /Seeking Internet-related job!/
aka CyberEyes, Rubik'S Cube              I will relocate _ANYWHERE_.

Tel. -> +1-514-626-0328                |                 __o         o
E-Mail -> [email protected]              |               _ \<_        <\
WWW -> http://www.cam.org/~cyberia     | __/\o_       (_)/(_)       />
IRC -> #CAli4NiA, #Triathlon, #Surfing |
FTP -> ftp.cam.org /users/cyberia      |  swim          bike       run

          Read my C.V. at http://www.cam.org/~cyberia/resume-e.html
           "In lieu of experience, I have a willingness to learn."

             "Everyone has their day, mine is July 15th, 1998."