Re: Moviepunks [NOISE]

Didn't see either of those flicks, but saw "The Cable Guy" a week
ago. Actually has more 'net relevance, even though no one there uses
the 'net.  If you imagine the utopian 'everything delivered by cable'
(phone, TV, 'net, video games, shopping, etc.) and mix with the power
a psychotic and corrupt cable installer has, the plot has potential.
(It's actualisation was something else, though.)

The movie is apparently such a flop that it turned out the group of
friends I was with were the only people who wanted to see it that
day, so we had the theatre all to ourselves.  A rare opportunity
indeed... I only with the movie was worse than it actually was so we
could have made it into a kind of MST3K thing... but it actually held
our interest.

Rob.
---
No-frills sig.
Befriend my mail filter by sending a message with the subject "send help"
Key-ID: 5D3F2E99 1996/04/22 [email protected] (root@magneto)
        AB1F4831 1993/05/10 Deranged Mutant <[email protected]>
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.