Re: Word lists for passphrases

In a message dated 96-07-06 21:46:03 EDT, [email protected]
(Firebeard) writes:

<< 	It's also trivial enough to be done by 99% of the people on
 cypherpunks in their sleep.  As for realy secure systems, they aren't
 on the net, they don't have dialups, and you access them from vaults.

Yes. But let me ask you this. Have you done it yet?? I doubt it. And if ya
needed it.. and someone had it...wouldnt you just say.. Uh.. OK.. Ill take it
rather than spend my precious time on it. Exactly.
Later.