Oh no! No ratings again... (Re: Need PGP-awareness in common uti

On  6 Jul 96 at 23:16, [email protected] wrote:

> If you have a moderation bot for a Usenet group (and could it be
> pressed into service as a mailing list handler I wonder?), this
> would be a nice tool to start with in order to implement
> full-fledged content/author ratings. [..]

Bad idea unless the list is rating authors who are not on the list.
It would be equivalent to setting up a reputation web.

Or is this a stab at humor?

Rob.

---
No-frills sig.
Befriend my mail filter by sending a message with the subject "send help"
Key-ID: 5D3F2E99 1996/04/22 [email protected] (root@magneto)
        AB1F4831 1993/05/10 Deranged Mutant <[email protected]>
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.