Re: [RANT] Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children

On Jul 9,  9:21am, Rick Smith wrote:
> >Seems like if your child needs drugs to go to school than perhaps school is
> >the problem not that your child's body lacks Ritalin.

One thing we need to remember is that life, not just school,
is full of boring, repetitive tasks, even for the hi & mity.
You have to figure out how to do them.  This is one very difficult
*lifetime* problem for those with add-like behaviors.  Also, add
people need credentials & good jobs like everyone else, so they
have to be able to perform well enuf in school to get good recs
& good marks in subjects that interest them.  They didn't make this
system, but they do have to adapt to it somewhat.