Re: Word lists for passphrases

At 12:59 PM -0400 7/9/96, [email protected] wrote:
> At 07:20 PM 7/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>
> :Human stupidity is never a surprise.
> :
> :Perry
>
> Perry is a significant factor I include when I decide every day whether or
> not to check my cypherpunk's mail. I'm glad I did today. What a hoot!

Amen to that. Get 'em, Perry.

In Tim's defense, however, I agree that it seems the vehemence of his arguments stem more from repugnance at state-sponsored psychochemical social control than anything else.

That, and the *utter* certainty of his opinions, of course. ;-).

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"'Bart Bucks' are not legal tender."
                -- Punishment, 100 times on a chalkboard,
                       for Bart Simpson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/