Re: Contracts, Responsibilities, and Drug-Dispensing

On Tue, 9 Jul 1996, Bill Frantz wrote:

> ObCrypto: When may a minor child say no to PAK (Parental Access to Keys)?

Interesting threat model... What can one do in the total absense of
physical security?  We've talked about mental cryptography before, but I
think we agreed that it isn't very practical.  Perhaps security through
obscurity is a better solution here, since many parents are less computer
literate than their children.

Perhaps in the future kids will get non-removable tamperproof
microchip implants behind their parents' backs. :)

Wei Dai