Giving Mind Control Drugs to Children (Last Word?)

I have been watching (ie deleting) all this stuff about children and drugs.
Personally, I think that if you leave children alone they will grow up and
decide what drugs of choice they want to use. (insert favourite recreational
drug here)

As for myself, I follow the "bunghole" (tm) theory of raising children. This
involves putting the child into a large barrel when they are born and
sealing up the barrel. Food, water, and air are given to the child through
the bunghole in the barrel. At the age of 18, you drive in the bung!

Sorry folks, I couldn't resist! <G>

Warmly, Tim Philp