Re: MSoft crypto API's

What I don't underastand about this arangement is how other people are
supposed to develop crypto software under capi.  I mean, how is it
possible to develop a software package if you need to go get it signed
by microsoft every time you want to test it?

Or do US customers get versions of the OS that will crypto code
without verifying the signature?  Somehow I doubt that, though,
because then the NSA wouldn't be getting as much out of the deal.

David