Chancellor Group (symbol = CHAG)

http://chancellor.stockpick.com

Chancellor Group, Inc. (symbol CHAG) just reported big quarterly earnings.
SGA Goldstar issued a "buy" recommendation.  I understand other investment
advisors are looking to recommend CHAG. The company has a strong book value.
The short sellers need to cover.  This looks like a good situation to me.
What do you think?  They are located at:

	http://chancellor.stockpick.com

Bob Williams, 206-269-0846

To terminate from my Investment Opportunities, Reply to
[email protected] with "remove" in the subject field.