Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: PGPfone Beta 7 Now Available for Download

At 23:38 10/07/96 -0700, Will Price wrote:
>ANNOUNCEMENT: PGPfone Beta 7 Now Available for Download

Sorry if this has been discussed before (please point me in the right
direction if that is the case), but VSNL, my government-owned ISP (which
also has a monopoly on all international traffic) made me sign that I will
not use my Internet connection for voice traffic. Is there any way they
could find out if I were using PGPfone, or rather, could I prevent them from
finding out?
Arun Mehta Phone +91-11-6841172, 6849103 [email protected]
http://mahavir.doe.ernet.in/~pinaward/arun.htm
The protestors of Tiananmen Square will be back. Next time,
the battle will be fought in cyberspace, where the students
have the more powerful tanks...