Good dictionary files?

As many people say, a good password cracker is very dependent on the
dictionary file(s). When one has a very good dictionary file(s), the
chances of password being cracked is bigger. I am wondering if
someone can tell me where I can get good dictionary file(s). Search
on the web result to nothing. I have one large dictionary file (about
14Mb) to check it, but I still not feel comfortable to say it's a
good one.
This might be off topic from cryptography, but until we can reverse
engineer (decrypt the crypt or crypt(3)) functions, nothing we can do
but to rely on those good dictionaries.
Thank you and I apologize for anyone who might get offended by my
post.
Regards,
Sent.