SECURE + PGP

I played around with secure (eudora plugin) a little bit, but it seems to be
unable to decrypt anything it encrypted. (eudora 16-bit on winnt 4.0) Any hints?

Also, I wan't to write a mail-program (like eudora), with built-in PGP. Is
the algorithm published anywhere (including the protocols)?

ie.: key generation, signing, en- and de-crypting, u.s.w.

I presume the algorithms are of the shelf (DES and IDEA), but what about the
hash-algorithms and key-ring management?

----------< fate favors the prepared mind >----------
Remo Pini                      Fon 1: +41 1 350 28 82
mailto:[email protected]            Fon 2: +41 1 465 31 90
http://www.rpini.com/remopini/ Fax:   +41 1 350 28 84
--------< words are what reality is made of >--------