Executing remote commands with PGP

I lost the original subject of this thread, but some one was writing
about  sending commands via PGP.

A few years ago I wrote such a perl script.   It was part of a simple
remailer I developed.

At the time I was living overseas, and wanted to be able to send and
receive encrypted mail to my friends who did not use PGP.

The simple remail script was installed on a Stateside computer, and
took all plain text messages it received and encrypted them with my
public key and relayed them to me.

I could send encrypted mail to the remailer, have it decrypted, and
sent on to the final destination.  The net result was an unencrypted
mail stream within the States, but an encrypted stream to me overseas.

As a bonus I added a few lines to let me send commands to the remailer
(embedded in the encrypted messages), have them executed on the remote
computer, and the results sent back to me.

Nothing fancy here, but it worked.

I stuck the code on:
http://www.polaris.net/~jpinson

There is little documentation, just a few comments in the source, I
don't use it any more but perhaps someone might find it useful.

Look under software in my home page section.

There is also an enhanced one time pad there I wrote some time back.

Jim Pinson