Questions from a Wannabe

Hi all,
I have been reading all of the posts for a few days now and I have a couple
of questions, if someone has time.

In the event of GAk, how can we be forced to register our keys ?  We could
always scrounge some old outdated but functional TEMPEST equipment ....

and could someone please explain ITAR in a simple way for me ?

One last thing.. If I have the US PGP and a friend uses the export version,
I assume we are compatible, yes ?

Thanks all,

Charles E. Sparks<[email protected]>
In God we trust, all others we encrypt !
http:/www.clark.net/pub/charley/index.htm
    Public Key At
http://www.clark.net/pub/charley/cp_1.htm