Re: Government: Home-Business

>Dear Friend,
>Thank you for your interest. Please take a minute to read this
>important information or simply print it out.

>All the information here is 100% accurate and can be verified
>with the Department of HUD in Washington D.C.

I'm getting more and more of this kind of crap sent to me.  I have
a procmail script which greps a file of undesirable addresses I've
compiled, but that hasn't proven very useful as there aren't many
repeat offenders.  (the procmail script is available at
http://www.universe.digex.net/~mbr/unix/junkmail.html)

How are other people dealing with this?

Mike