Re: Sternlight on C'punks

How does one set up a kill-file for a mailing list?  I run a Linux box
with sendmail and use the MH mail system.

My best guess is that I will have to install procmail, but would like
your advice before going to a lot of labor.

I supose that it would be easier just to unsubscribe from cypherpunks,
but that would be rather self-defeating.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
Internet:  [email protected]    [email protected]