Re: Netscape download requirements

At 4:26 PM -0400 7/16/96, Jeff Weinstein wrote:
>   We are not doing any type of credit check.  We are doing some address
> verification using local databases, so these queries don't go into
> anyones tracking database.

Ah. <Lucky-mode> So they can find you later when they outlaw crypto?
</Lucky-mode>

;-)

No offense to our dear cypherpunk friends at Netscape, who are certainly
just following orders. But, frankly, I don't feel like sending a sperm
sample to Netscape, this time...

When this goes across the old speed-bump, will someone post the URL here?
Carefully, of course...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"'Bart Bucks' are not legal tender."
                -- Punishment, 100 times on a chalkboard,
                       for Bart Simpson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/