Re: TLA abuse (?) [non-crypto, mostly]

David K. Merriman <[email protected]> wrote:

>Officer (sorry, don't recall his rank) Hughes says *he* thinks the models
>could conceivably be 18; a judge they showed it to said _she_ thought
>(personal opinion) younger. Hence, the forwarding to FBI for
quasi-official
>determination.

Child pornography is illegal, however I don't believe that pictures of
nekkid children are always considered to be child pornography (however much
small-minded twirps want you to believe that they are).  I know several
"fundamentalists" who decry what our society has sunk to with images such
as David's posted on the net for all to see.  I take the opposing view,
decrying the idiocy of declaring parts of our own bodies to be obscene.
Unfortunately I don't see victory any time soon.

	Clay

Clay Olbon II       *      [email protected]
Systems Engineer    *    PGP262 public key on web page
Dynetics, Inc.      * http://www.msen.com/~olbon/olbon.html