Re: Sternlight on C'punks

At 8:35 PM -0700 7/16/96, Lucky Green wrote:
>At 14:42 7/16/96, Peter D. Junger wrote:
>>How does one set up a kill-file for a mailing list?  I run a Linux box
>>with sendmail and use the MH mail system.
>>
>>My best guess is that I will have to install procmail, but would like
>>your advice before going to a lot of labor.
>
>Procmail is the way to go.

Peter Junger posted some assertions about how something becomes "public
domain" as far as ITAR is concerned. I asked a triaging question to clarify
his concepts for myself, and to resolve what seemed to me to be at least a
lack of clarity in his assertions. He didn't respond; instead of a rational
response to a polite substantive question, he asks about kill filing.

Does the sequence of events tell you anything?

David