Re: ABC News on internet telephony

On 18 Jul 96 at 9:41, Clay Olbon II wrote:

> There was a pretty long piece on the evening news on using the internet for
> long distance and how much money can be saved.  Even had several demos of
> intercontinental phone calls.  The disappointing aspect was they didn't
> mention PGPfone (although if they had, I'm sure child pornographers and
> terrorists would have been mentioned as well :-)

PGPfone isn't marketed very well.  Other Internet phone software is
advertised in magazines, promotions with ISPs, etc.

Rob
---
No-frills sig.
Befriend my mail filter by sending a message with the subject "send help"
Key-ID: 5D3F2E99 1996/04/22 [email protected] (root@magneto)
        AB1F4831 1993/05/10 Deranged Mutant <[email protected]>
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.