Re: (fwd) Re: US versions of Netscape now available---NOT

David Sternlight wrote:

| >   Whatever YaKnow
| >   [email protected]
| >   10401 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 805
| >   Los Angeles, CA 90024-4628
| >   (310) 475-3799

| >Your friend.
|
| Isn't that nice. Some creep is proud enough of his skill at accessing the
| trivially available InterNIC finger data that he posts it to invoke
| harassment. And being a coward as well, he hides behind an anonymous
| remailer.

	I see nothing cowardly about opposing a bad law from where the
Feds can't harrass you.  If the Feds were 'moral and upright' about
enforcing the ITARs, instead of keeping Phil under indictment until
the last minute, harrassing MIT via Sandia National Labs, and refusing
to make clear the laws under which we live, then you might call it
cowardly to oppose the law from behind a shield of anonymity.
However, the Feds don't play by any set of rules known to the public.

Adam

					               -Hume