Re: #E-CASH: PRODUCT OR SERVICE?

Lucky Green writes:

: Furthermore, to the best of my knowledge, DigiCash's
: Ecash is the only ecash that I am aware of. The other "ecashs" lack various
: properties of cash, as previously explained by Bryce.

This pretty well proves that ``ecash'' is a generic term--even though if
it is correct the genus at the moment includes only one element--and
thus that the trademark ``Ecash''--if that is what the trademark
is--is awfully weak.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
Internet:  [email protected]    [email protected]