Re: Netscape download requirements

Peter D. Junger wrote:

> Would it be possible to get a copy of the terms of the written
> permission that I gather Netscape has received from the government?
> Or is this another area where the government insists on obscurity?

I don't know.  Some people here are asking to release that.

If I recall, the letter only says something like "using the
mechanism defined in our meeting of M/D/Y."  I could be wrong.
Everyone in the room took copious notes, so this is not
an "opportunity" if you're inclined to think that way.

--
Tom Paquin            Netscape Communications Corp
about:paquin