take the pledge

Look, folks, we all know that 99% of what David Sternlight posts is
garbage. Why don't we all pledge not to answer any of his posts, and
then he'll go away. If necessary, someone can be appointed to post a
weekly "the views expressed by David are junk and we are deliberately
not replying to them directly" message.

David has plenty of places to argue with the wind. We don't need to
add this one.

I'd like to ask people to publically pledge that they will not reply
to David's messages. This is such a pledge.

Perry