[NOISE} Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

At 10:10 AM 7/20/96 -0800, Vinnie Moscaritolo wrote:

>Speaking of Bob Hettinga put it to words best, told me that standing on the
>Concord bridge he could see the colors of the American flag eminating
>outwards to the rest of the country. Yup this is where it all started..

Should teach him not to drink so much in the combat zone in Boston. ]:>

---
Alan Olsen -- [email protected] -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon
                "Microsoft -- Nothing but NT promises."