Re: pledge status

>Subsequent to the initial Waco raid, the government was claiming that the
>Davidians were "ready" for them.  I think it was easy to tell that this was
>a lie:  Had they actually been READY, far more than 4 agents would have been
>dead.

See this month's Soldier of Fortune magazine (who has done an outstanding
job of covering Waco issues) for a look at the connection between the FBI
Counter Terrorism Unit and the Army's Delta Force.  (If this is true, then
once again our government is breaking the law, the Army is not allowed to be
used in the policing of civilians!)

Seth