Re: A Snake-Oil FAQ

To all who do not like to read Sternlight and anything about him:
the following procmail recipe will solve all problems easily.

:0 B
* ^TOcypherpunks
* Sternlight
/dev/null

This is much easier than trying to organize boycotts, etc.

Saves lots of bandwidth too.

Honestly, this boycott campaign looks out of place on Cypherpunks, at
least to me. I mean, we are for freedom of speech, aren't we?
Sternlight is talking about on-topic things. How come that renowned
defenders of freedom of speech resorted to name calling and attempts to
push their opponent out of the public forum?

	- Igor.