Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

On Sat, 20 Jul 1996, Elliot Lee wrote:

> IOW, if a 'pre-dawn unannounced ninja raid' [sic] occurs on you, you are
> pretty well beat, if only because the other side knows what they are doing
> and you have no idea of their plans.
> The only protection against lawlessness is not lawlessness, it is reason.

     I'm probably starting to sound a little bellish on this, but that is
why I suggested (only half in jest) the hand gernade.

     A pyrrhic victory is still a victory.

     Of course I am a little nuts.

Petro, Christopher C.
[email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
[email protected]