Special Agent Safdar

FBI Special Agent Safdar is upset enough by the revelation
of his true identity to issue a quick denial (on a sunday night, to get
more OT no doubt), but he doesn't even bother to try to refute the
central truth that his cover has been blown by a careless operator at
his home office who verified his employment and offered to take a message
for him.

We don't have to wonder a second longer about the motives behind
Safdar\VTW\FBI's collection of names of crypto-dissidents, their
support of the Leahy crypto control bill, their refusal to
denounce it even today, their support of the digital telephone
act, the disinformation to make us believe otherwise and all
the other lies. And what about the money?

We must call on the other organizations, like EPIC, EFF, CDT, and ACLU
to denounce the VTW\FBI fraud. Their board of directories, Blaze and
Schneier to face the truth in public that they they have been used.
The net as a whole to demand its pound of cyberflesh.

There are very big questions to be answered now and we must not
forget to keep asking them until they have been. How high did
this operation go? Agent Safdar is no Olly North! He didn't
do this on his own. Who ordered this?

This is exactly like the FBI in the 1960s and civil rights groups.
In the hands of the right reporter, this could and should
bring slick willie right on down.