Re: Netscape

On 22 Jul 96 at 8:38, you wrote:

> I don't know why you're quoting your own licensing agreement to me.
> When I said, "you need no permission to provide these products," by
> "you" I was referring to your company, Netscape.  As in, you don't
> need the NSA's permission to write and sell good crypto
> domestically, even if (arguably) they can limit export.

I missed what you meant, it was late and I was thinking you were
refering to RE-distribution by those that downloaded it.  You also
have made an error, I am not associated with Netscape.

Dan Weinstein
[email protected]
http://www.vplus.com/~djw
PGP public key is available from my Home Page.
All opinions expressed above are mine.

"I understand by 'freedom of Spirit' something quite definite -
the unconditional will to say No, where it is dangerous to say
No.
           Friedrich Nietzsche