Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

>   How do you feel about womanslaughterers and drunkards?  I can send you
>a list of your senior US Senator's  quotations.

I don't normally quote Ted Kennedy on anything. You can add
"appologist for terrorism" to that list if you like. On the
other hand did you see the alternative that was offered????

US politics frequently gives one a choice between two people who
individually would be unacceptable but together are acceptable
only because the other is even worse.

When Weld beat Silbur a large number of Mass Liberals voted
for the republican Weld as the more left wing of the pair. The
Presidential race is hardly enthralling with a choice between
a Democrat so right wing hes prepared to sign a Republican
welfare bill and a septugenarian Republican who can barely
string together enough words to make a sentence.

Oh and to complete the picture, we have a collection of assorted
fruitcakes which make Dan Quaylee look apealing.

		Phill