Re: Borders *are* transparent

>"Peter Trei" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>   Any one up for a distributed brute force attack on single DES? My
>   back-of-the-envelope calculations and guesstimates put this on the
>   hairy edge of doability (the critical factor is how many machines can
>   be recruited - a non-trivial cash prize would help).

I'll be there.
I have a pair of PowerPC machines that I can donate for a week or so.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Aladdin Systems   <mailto:[email protected]>

"We're not gonna take it/Never did and never will
We're not gonna take it/Gonna break it, gonna shake it,
let's forget it better still" -- The Who, "Tommy"