violating ITAR

At 21:43 21/07/96 -0500, snow wrote:

>     Put up enough money to defend me and tell me how I can get arrested.
>
>     I'm not doing a lot at the moment, and I wouldn't mind getting my 15
>minutes of fame at this point.

I could spare the time too. Maybe you (and whoever else
volunteers) could DCC me some software that violates ITAR via
mIRC: We announce that this is going to happen, which channel and
when, have a virtual party for the condemned person(s), during
which we first  openly discuss what we are going to do...

I doubt they'll want to take me to court in India, but if they
do, I know lawyers who
would defend me for free.

Arun Mehta Phone +91-11-6841172, 6849103 [email protected]
http://www.cerfnet.com/~amehta/  finger [email protected] for public key