Re: Brute Force DES

"I can contribute an 286 full time and a powerPC on evenings."

Thats just great.  Really.  Thanks so much.  With 15 machines working
nights and weekends, it should take only another 100,000 messages like
that one to get us to the point where we can crack DES in a year.

I don't want to slam people offering machines.  But there will be a
time & place to pony up for keyspace to start searching.  Now is not
that time.

Adam

					               -Hume