Re: Netscape 3.0B US version MD5

Jeff Weinstein <[email protected]> wrote:

>   The final version of 3.0 will be available for download well
> before Sept 17.  That version will not have a timebomb.  Even
> the timebombed versions will let you connect to our site to
> download new versions.

Is there a possibility that the US version of Netscape 2.02 for
Windows 3.1 will be made available via this mechanism?

I run OS/2 in a WinOS/2 session under OS/2 Warp, and the 16 bit
version of 2.02 is the latest one that us OS/2 Warp users of
Netscape have been able to get working.  None of the 3.0 betas
will work, for some reason.

(If you have a "wish list" there, a native OS/2 version of Netscape
would be nice, too! <g>)