Re: [Rant]Re: Shell buys key escrow system from TIS

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 25-Jul-96 [Rant]Re: Shell buys key
es.. by Jim [email protected]
> Hmmm.  A new meme, "key recovery" is lots better than "key escrow," but
> I still wonder if I'm ever gonna see a journalist say, "'GAK,' or Govt.
> Access to Keys for cryptography."

I seem to remember I quoted you saying just that. :)

I would have asked the estimable Freeh a GAKky question, but he flew out
the door after this panel ended today...

-Declan