RE: Bandwidth

I guess the statement about this being an "active" list was a little
understated - however it did not mention anything about being used as a
personal forum for petty bickering.  I have a slow link (see 9600bps) to the
internet and have been watching messages steadily trickle in for the past
two or three hours concerning Rush and a "wager" between two people - I
notice that they copy the other interested party as if they would not
receive it via the list like EVERYONE ELSE DOES!

Maybe I'm opening myself up for a flame - I might even deserve it if this
discussion in fact does have something to do with cryptography and or
related bits of information.  If it does - please let me know (private
mail is fine - you can even copy the list if you feel everyone deserves
to see me ripped to shreds).

My 2 cents,
Al

-