Re: Twenty Bank Robbers -- Game theory:)

David Sternlight wrote:

> >>Twenty cypherpunks robbed a bank. They took 20 million bucks. Here's
> >>how they plan to split the money: they stay in line, and the first guy
> >>suggests how to split the money. Then they vote on his suggestion.
> No. Robber 18 knows that he will be killed under those circumstances, so he
> proposes that Robber 20 gets all the money. 20 votes with him.

I think many are assuming that the cypherpunk making the suggestion
gets a vote.  My reading of the puzzle is that he does not.

Gary
--
pub  1024/C001D00D 1996/01/22  Gary Howland <[email protected]>
Key fingerprint =  0C FB 60 61 4D 3B 24 7D  1C 89 1D BE 1F EE 09 06