Re: Anonymous Web Services Inc.

Assuming your excerpt is accurate, it's either a bad joke, a scam on
dumb users (possibly by equally dumb operators) or a sting.

My $.02 worth.  (Hey, imagine a day when eca$h for two cents is posted
with a comment like that?)

Rob

On 26 Jul 96 at 0:17, J. Kent Hastings wrote:

> Cpunx, ecashers, and others:
>
> Oh joy, these guys are good publicity for our side. :^(
> Arghh!!!
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/pg1/digicrime/index.html
> >                       Anonymous Web Services Inc.

---
No-frills sig.
Befriend my mail filter by sending a message with the subject "send help"
Key-ID: 5D3F2E99 1996/04/22 [email protected] (root@magneto)
        AB1F4831 1993/05/10 Deranged Mutant <[email protected]>
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.