Re: Produce 7 Hertz Frequency

At 4:56 AM 7/26/96, Mike Duvos wrote:

>I'm not sure what this gentleman's application is.  If I wanted
>a 7 hz signal, I would take my handy dandy programmable digital
>signal generator, press the "sin" button, and punch in "7" on
>the numeric keypad.
>
>Am I missing something here?

What does "sin" have to do with the number 7? Oh, you must mean the movie
"Se7en," in which the Se7en deadly sins were central to the plot. I get it.
The seven deadly sins are the seven deadly hurts.

(Cos I know about sin.)

Ironic that the original message was from Jerome Tan, eh? Someone must've
trigged this whole thread. I fear we're going in circles.

"Kenneth, what is the frequency?"

--Dan Rather

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!