Re: Fireworks expected, missed at Senate crypto hearing

jim bell <[email protected]> wrote:

   >The FBI's Louis Freeh kept mouthing the same tired old line: "No
   >reasonable person can envision a lawless information superhighway."

   I guess that makes me an unreasonable person!

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all
progress depends on the unreasonable man."

--
Paul Foley <[email protected]>       ---         PGPmail preferred

	   PGP key ID 0x1CA3386D available from keyservers
    fingerprint = 4A 76 83 D8 99 BC ED 33  C5 02 81 C9 BF 7A 91 E8
No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife in the shoulder blades will
seriously cramp his style.