Re: Questions...

> Hello, I would rather I not be too blunt, but despite my generous
interest in computer > hacking cracking, and other such related topics, I
have come to be confused by the > mailer, can I ask any questions that I
wish, or am I limited by some type of header > subject?

Shaun, let me explain. There's a committee of seven people. Me, Tim May,
David Sternlight, some assination-politics guy, some guy named Vultis or
somesuch, and so on.

Only if we're in unanimous agreement on the outcome of an issue, may you
start a thread on a new topic. which then continues till the first
posting which calls someone a Nazi.